Why choose us
- We are qualified and experienced agricultural plumbing engineers, trained to City and Guilds Standards as master plumbers.
- Certified by The British Safety Council as DipEM (Higher Diploma in environmental management), and also proud members of the Institute of Environmental Management (IEMA).
- As specialists in water conservation, we make a priority of rainwater harvesting, and implement water re-use systems and storage in our active projects and site surveys.
- We are highly experienced builders of pumping facilities and filtration systems, and can utilise streams, wells and other natural sources to safely deliver to your dairy or farm.
- We provide state-of-the-art water softening for removing all water hardness, pipe line blockages and boiler damage.
- We focus on improving poor water flow and distribution, and provide water treatment for removing contaminates such as Iron and Manganese from your supply.
- Pressurised pumping systems and new pumps supplied, repaired and installed.
- Iron, manganese and ultra violet filters, and multiple contaminates filters.
- Rain, well and stream water harvesting.
- Hard water and scale filters supplied and installed.
- Full new dairy installations with design and equipment specification.
- Water storage tanks supplied and constructed.
- Experienced and successful in grant schemes application.
Get in touch
07522 181 834
360 Crewe Road, Shavington Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 5ABCW2 5AB